Tried It Tuesday

Happy Valentine's Day!  And if you're in Maine, happy late start or snow day for you.  The clean up is still going on from yesterday's blizzard dumping, just in time for another crazy snow tomorrow!  I can honestly say I am 100% done with snow.   But, from the looks of it, the snow will be here for a little while, so I may as well embrace it.   Sorta.  



I love snowshoeing and if I can make a trail or two, I'll get out and do more snowshoe running in my fields and woods.  But someone suggested I look into snow mobile trails.  I'm sure there are some in my area.  I just don't know where.   I'll do some searching and perhaps head out there.  That would keep me from the side of the roads where it is super dangerous (on my road especially!) and change it up a bit from my treadmill love-affair.  



Something I thought would be perfect to share with you today is my love for Red Ace Organics.  I've been trying them for a little while now and really do love them!  What are they?  They are shots of beet juice to give you energy all day.  



I love beets and the benefits of beets.  But I don't like peeling them and cooking them.   My problem is solved with Red Ace Organics, because all I have to do is open this cute little bottle. 


Red Ace Organics comes in three different flavors:   Beets Performance Shot, Beets and Turmeric Shot, and Beets and Greens Shot.  I cannot say if I liked one more than the other because they were all tasty.  




I am super sad they are all gone, but if I head over to the Red Ace Organics website to order, and use the code runningwiththegirls, I will save 15% off my order and YOU WILL TOO! Which I think is definitely worth it!   These little shots were tasty and definitely gave me a boost of energy that we all need!  



Have you ever tried beet juice before?  I have and didn't like it.  BUT, Red Ace Organics is FAR better and tastes amazing!  


disclaimer:  I was sent a case of Red Ace Organics to review. I did not receive any additional compensation and was not required to give a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  

SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway