So Much to Be Thankful For

Everyday should focus on giving thanks and spending time with family.  In the craziness of life, it's easy to lose sight of the things we should be thankful for in our lives.  It's definitely hard to not take the good things for granted.  

On Wednesday, my family had the pleasure of having an incredibly talented local photographer come to our home and photograph our family.   There is definitely something special about having a photo session done with the people you love the most and then seeing the love captured forever in the finished products.  We had an absolute blast with Brianne walking through our fields posing for her.  


Within an hour of our photo session, Brianne had a photograph edited and uploaded to her facebook page.  Immediately we fell in love with her work and couldn't wait for more pictures to be uploaded.   




Seeings these pictures reminds me of the things I am thankful for.    
Mostly I am thankful for these three amazing people in my life.  
I am thankful for my family and friends, my health and families health and my job.  



Comments

  1. awe, such a happy family! very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and family. You are a lucky girl Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to give thanks for. I love Thanksgiving too. Great photos--she's captured some precious moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! And beautiful family :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A reminder that we are long overdue photos with a really great photographer (though we had a formal-ish portrait done last spring for church directory). These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are great! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great family photos! I love that you are all wearing vests :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your thankful post; beautiful family xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!