Sprigs Does It Again

If you run outside, then you know that each season provides you with different conditions in which to run in.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons for running.  The temperatures begin to drop, the air is dryer, and in early fall, the colors are glorious.  But there is one thing that drives me crazy about fall.   While it's cooling off, sometimes it's not quite cold enough for a fleece beanie or but yet it's cool enough to have something on your ears.  I dislike wind in my ears very much.


And I don't like the burning cold feeling on my ears either.  What to do?  



a convenient little bag to keep your new earbags in


Sprigs has earbags to for situations like these as well as many more scenarios.  They are sometimes called bandless earwarmers.  


I chose the Black Thinsulate Earbags to try out.  I do live in Maine and it does get quite cold here.  My next run I put them on my ears, which was incredibly easy and took no time at all.  Here's a quick little video demo to show you how to put them on.  They stayed put the entire time.  



I even popped them on my ears while out in the yard with the kids.  They fit perfectly, looked cute, and were thin enough for me to still hear the kids.



Be careful though, if you have kids, you'll probably have to get more than one pair because in no time, I had a certain 9 year old boy asking me to wear them because his ears were cold.  Like a good mom, of course I gave up my warm ears for his happiness.  

Sprigs has an offer for you to take advantage of.  Using the code RWTGEarbags, you'll be able to enjoy 10% off orders up to $29.99 and 20% off orders above).  This code will be good from today 11/27/12 and will expire on 12/31/12.   

Disclaimer:  I was provided a pair of Earbags from Sprigs in exchange for this review.  All opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own and were not influenced by Sprigs.


Comments

  1. Those ARE cute, will have to remember these if I find my ears get too cold in winter; it's not happened yet but never say never :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im moving to COOLER CLIMES.
    I now need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine! They work so well. I can see why your son is trying to steal yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool. I've never seen those. We don't typically get THAT cold here so it's rare that I ever wear anything to cover my ears. It's always my nose and chin that seem to take the brunt of it. I guess I could wear those on my nose and chin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them! I had never heard of them, so I was happy to read your review. They look like headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! I got some for my bday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's crazy!! I've seen those before but thought they looked weird. you pull them off very well. I've always wanted to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!!! My cold ears are the worst in winter!!! I didn't know these existed!!! Wow!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look fun. I bet they do a great job of keeping in the sound of your music as well. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want these! I wonder if they make designer ear bags? Or douche ear bags? maybe dirt bags? the possibilities are endless... No, really I am using your discount code to get these, my ears are always cold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And it ate my comment. I've never seen these before but I would imagine that you'll get a lot of use out of these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! I usually wear a headband that covers my ears, never seen these before:) always looking for something to keep my ears warm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!