3 Things Thursday

Juno paid us a visit this week.  We were perfectly safe, in our house.  I didn't go outside once all day long.  I had no intentions of venturing outside at all during the blizzard.  Thankfully, yesterday, which was also a snow day due to the extreme amount of clean up that had to take place - was gorgeous and blue skies!  

the view from my woods!


#1 (2)SNOWDAYS! 
With this bonus snow day and TONS of snow, I declared yesterday a snowshoe running day!  Given the amount of snow (and with the forecast of TONS more on the way) - I see a lot of snowshoe running in my future.  


ProCompression + Spandits = LOVE


After my snowshoe adventures, I took the kids to the local sledding hot spot for a couple of hours.



 It was the perfect snow day!




#2 ProCompression!
I am super excited to announce that I've been selected as one of the very lucky 2015 ProCompression Ambassadors!  I've been a ProCompression fan for years now and cannot wait to represent this fabulous company!

Yes...there are some ProCompression socks in that huge snow drift!
PLUS side - not only are they super comfy and make my legs happy - they match my Spandits perfectly!



#3 #NoExcuses 
I recently joined the SweatPink #NoExcuses challenge.  It's been quite a bit of fun doing the challenges each day.



Jumping jacks during commercials challenge

Plus, there are some great prizes up for grabs.  To join - send this tweet: 
 I'm all about #NoExcuses in 2015! @AugustaActive @ShowerPill @ActivMotionBar @FlipBelt @fitapproach #sweatpink http://bit.ly/1yCAQLl

Work out with a buddy challenge - my favorite PiYo buddy - Izzy
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!