Boosting My Health with Centrum®

My year round goal is to improve myself through increasing fitness and improving my overall health. I focus on eating right and balancing my nutritional needs pretty well, but I love to boost my efforts with Centrum®.  



I'm not getting any younger and health is becoming more and more important to me.  As a mom to two children and a HS teacher - my entire family is exposed to so many germs and illnesses this time of year.  Any boost I can add to help lessen my chances of getting super sick is a welcome component to my daily routine.  In addition to the wellness boost, Centrum® offers an extra boost of energy with the key mineral of Magnesium.  We all know we need energy to get through our days!  

after teaching all day - energy is needed for a run after school!


We took a mini family vacation this past weekend.  Before we left, I had to run into the bathroom and grab my bottle of Centrum®!   



When I've logged my daily food intake, I'm always surprised to see that I don't get enough of the essential nutrients (vitamins A, C, D, and E as well as calcium and magnesium minerals).    Adding one single Centrum®  multivitamin to my daily regimen fills that gap and puts my mind at ease.  



The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), revealed  many American also have the same deficits in their daily vitamin and mineral intake.  Results from a Prevention and Centrum® survey reveal there is a significant knowledge gap regarding the importance and benefits of key vitamins and minerals:
  • 58% are "not sure" where they can find Magnesium and only 8% are aware it's important for energy
  • 53% are "not sure" where they can find Vitamin E, and only 12% are aware it's important for heart health
  • 50% are "not sure" where they can find Vitamin A, and only 10% are aware it helps with the immune system

If you are curious which Centrum® product is the right one for you, you can visit this link and receive a $4 coupon off your next purchase.  Centrum® is available in stores and online.  



I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by Centrum®. I received compensation for this post. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about Centrum® as a product or its effectiveness. 

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!