All of this in a little box?

It's not secret.  I'm a huge fan of the UPS truck and FedEx truck.  I even LOVE the USPS truck when it brings me packages...not bills.  Sometimes I think I order things online so they'll come visit and won't forget where I live.  Just kidding.  Maybe not.  


Who doesn't love a little inspiration and motivation?  

Life is super busy and I don't have time to run to the store for this and that.  I don't!  And when I can sign up for a subscription box that comes automatically - hello! Not having to think about one more thing - I'm all like SIGN ME UP!  

That's why I love the Bulu Box.  You get to try out samples of products focusing on health, nutrition and weight loss each month without the commitment.  




Like I said, it's a monthly subscription box that comes packed full of goodies.  This month I got to try out a box as part of a FitApproach Campaign and I was not disappointed.  


As you know I'm in the midst of marathon training.  AGAIN.  And I'm always on the lookout for great fuel.   But I'm always a little nervous to try out new things especially before a long run.   These Movit Energy Gummies did not disappoint.  Seriously great taste, provided energy and gently on the belly.  Yay!  



I cannot get enough of peanut butter.  Ever.  I've been known to eat straight from the jar.   But when I get the chance to have a peanut butter protein shake, I do my happy dance!  I've never tried Quest Protein before and I will need to get more!  So yummy.  

When you sign up for a plan, you get a choice (yay for choices) between Bulu Box Original or Bulu Box for Weight Loss.  Once you make your decision between which fabulous Bulu Box you want, then you can choose you monthly plan:  



Ready to try Bulu Box?   
Use discount code SWEATPINK for 50% off a 3-month subscription to Bulu Box.  


disclosure: I was sent a sample subscription box to Bulu Box to review.  I was not required to provide a positive review.  As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!