Must-Haves with Joules Athletics


I received four items of clothes from Joules Athletics to review as part of my affiliation with FitApproach.  All opinions expressed are my own.  




The Holiday Season is approaching faster than ever.  Can you believe it that next Thursday is Thanksgiving already?   Where has the time gone?   

What immediately drew me to Joules Athletics, was the moto: 

 I can.  I will.  Watch me.

If you are shopping for a special someone in your life who loves athletic wear whether they are working out, shopping, running errands, or just hanging out.  Joules Athletics has a huge assortment of beautiful clothing made for real people.  You can read more about how Joules Athletics came to be here.  




Stacy Vest 
It's time for cozy clothes that keep you warm, look great and move with you.  The Stacy Vest is longer than a regular vest, has a higher neck, has rouching on back for a nice fitted look.  I love the pop of purple on the front as well.  It stands out as a fun new, versatile vest that has already gotten a lot of wear.  


Kristen Top
Hanging out at home on a dreary rainy (or soon to come snowy) day, is made better with the pop of colors of my Stacy Vest and my Kristen Top


And damn I look good waiting for my chiropractic adjustment!   The Kristen Top has zippers on both sides to unzip for a looser look or feel and runs a bit longer.  It's a slim fitting, sweatshirt-like top that I wear to the chiropractor, to yoga, and just simply when I want to look good and feel good.  



Felicia Legging
And it pairs beautifully with my Felicia Leggings.  They are long and soft with a wide waist band for a flattering look.  I'm 5'6" and have loads of extra length to the bottom of these leggings.  I love the look.   These leggings will get you through your day from yoga to running to chilling out on a Sunday afternoon watching football.  Or whatever you choose to do!  





Stacey Capris 
Let's talk about the basic, but not-so-basic, black capris but with a the slightest rouching to add a certain flair to them.  Like the Felicia Leggings, these capris are incredibly soft and comfortable with the wide waistband.  The mid-calf height and rouching make the Stacy Capris stand out as a spunky pair of capris you cannot live without.   For the lady in your life, who needs a little twist on black capris, these are the ones you need to get!  




A girly touch, yet badass to get you through a kettlebell workout.   Yeah, you need them.  


What are you waiting for?  Head over to Joules Athletics and pick something out for yourself and your shopping list and save 15% with the code "sweatpinkroules".   Joules Athletics has something for almost everyone -  tweens, men and women.  Check it out!   Then tell me what you plan on buying!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!