It's a Wonderful Time of the Year


I received the following products through my affiliation with prAna. I was not required to post a positive review.  As always all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  





Another summer gone and the start of year 18 in teaching.  As I grow older, I find I am having a hard time finding what is professional attire for school without making me feel frumpy.   I'm no longer a "spring chicken" but I'm definitely not near retirement either.  I'm somewhere in between.  




What I wear is important to me because I need to feel confident and comfortable in what I choose to wear. Knowing that the clothing I choose to wear is made from sustainable materials is most definitely a confidence booster.   If I feel good in what I wear, I am definitely feel like I look good.  




I think one of the things people think about hemp clothing is that it's rough.  That is far from the truth.  My prAna clothing that is made from hemp are some of the most soft and comfortable pieces of clothing anyone can imagine.   Not only are these pieces soft and comfortable, they look amazing.  They are versatile and I feel like I can wear them in just about any season.   Another benefit of hemp is that it feels cool against your skin.  I do not enjoy clothing that makes me sweat.  No way.  No how.  I want clothing that makes me feel comfortable and not a hot sweaty mess.  




I do realize that I am a teacher, and maybe, perhaps I'm in the wrong profession.  However, I am a germaphobe.   I sanitize things all of the time.  I am definitely drawn to antimicrobial products.  I was shocked to learn that hemp is naturally antimicrobial and it actually kills bacteria.  That's pretty amazing to think that perhaps I am cleaner after wearing my prAna hemp dress or top! 




Did you know that when you wear clothing made from hemp, you are helping the environment? Hemp has a short life cycle and the entire plant is used in some form or another.  If you want in on the prAna action or to check out the other amazing products prAna has, please use my code PHJB18.  

Yours in running - Jen










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway