Team Tough Chik & Cranky Ladies


Last week 2 older women said to our group of awesome lady runners, "When you're 67, only one of you will be running".  Seriously?  I don't get why they thought they had share this.  I think this will just make us work harder to prove them absolutely wrong.   When we saw them today I totally wanted to push them off the path.  Does that make me a bad person?  


Anyway, onto some better news.  


The awesome ladies at Tough Chik have come up with something absolutely outstanding – Team Tough Chik!  This team is for every woman who wants to race in any capacity – from mud runs to Ironmans, to 5ks to Century fun rides. 



I already know of some awesome ladies in my area who have signed up –

I know they are bloggers, but you don't have to be a blogger to join.  If you choose to join, go here to sign up, then check out the Team Tough Chik packages.  I am absolutely loving the Run/Active Packages but I am also considering the Triathlon Packages since I’m planning on completing my 1st tri in 2012.  I just don’t know which one I want.  Decisions, decisions. 




Comments

  1. I thought it was hilarious when Stacy gave them the finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes my heart so happy to see Team Tough Chik and to see so many Maine girls!!
    Make us proud Toughies!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you would've been entirely justified if you pushed the old biddies off the path! I am making a silent promise to myself to never get that cranky in my old age!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!