I Want To Get Dirty


Running an obstacle race has been one of those races I’ve been wanting to do for a long time.  Add in some mud, in the middle of the summer, in the Boston area, and the name Dirty Girl and I am sold. 


A few highlights of what The Dirty Girl 5k is about:
-       women only
-       for all ages and athletic abilities
-       untimed, obstacle course
-       teams are encouraged
-       music
-       adult beverages post race

Now if you want a good laugh, check out the names of the 12 obstacles you will find along the course.  The names make me a little nervous but make me laugh even more.  I cannot wait to get down and dirty with my girls with these obstacles. 
- Stairway to Heaven
- Networking
- Utopian Tubes
- Get Over Yourself!
- You Go Girl!
- PMS (Pretty Muddy Stuff)
- Runaway Bride
- Amaze Yourself!
- H2OMG
- Down and Dirty
- Dirty Dancing
- Funky Monkey





I’ll be doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run in the Boston area on July 13, 2013. Dirty Girl is offering my friends and readers a 20% discount of the race fee for the Boston Event.  Use the code: DGBOSBLOGGUEST when registering. 

I have already gotten Stacy to commit to the race, who else is going to join me and get muddy? 


To find out more about Dirty Girl:
 Twitter 

Disclaimer:    In exchange for promoting the race, I have received a free race entry.  All opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.  

Comments

  1. Mud/obstacle runs are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! AND it'll be AFTER the marathon, may be a fun way to get back into the swing of things! I'll have to pass this along to my KVC buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Wish I lived closer:) I am doing my first mud run in June. So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! That's the day before our Half Ironman or I would join you :)

    The names of the obstacles made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved my Epic Mud Run last year. Working on recruiting more friends for it this year. I'm sure you'll have a blast at your event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen pictures from one of these and they look like a lot of fun. Hope you have a great time this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm... I dont know if I'm strong enough of a runner to do something like this! :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis looks soo fun too bad all the dates near me are 2-3 weeks after my due date! Have fun can't wait to see the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now...THIS sounds interesting!! I love the "stairway to heaven"! I wish they had one in Canada! Cheers! Tara :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, І еnјoy reаdіng thrοugh your article post.

    I wanted to write a little comment to suppoгt you.



    Feel fгeе tо surf to mу blog;
    Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be cautious with washing soԁа and uѕe
    gloves as it is seriously alkaline. Sittіng there on your counter, it bаrеly appears to be
    like ablе of such wonԁers, but the initiаl timers
    and the seasoned cooκs alike will takе pleasure
    in introducing that stаnԁard flavor to their favouгitе dishеs.

    As a matteг of іnescapable fact it is these kinds of a profoundly-сoncentrateԁ foodstuff that, until taκen in incrediblу very smаll quantities,
    it is liable to upset weаk digeѕtions.


    my blog post: meemi.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally awesome! I'm doing the race in Raleigh next weekend and so loking forward to doing my furst mud race ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!