The Very Inspiring Blogger Award


I was just nominated by Diana at Hiit Mom as a Very Inspiring Blogger!  Thank you, Diana!  Have you been to Diana's blog?  I love the layout and she is so sweet!  



Here are the rules for how The Very Inspiring Blogger works:  
- Link the person you nominated you (done!) 
- Share 7 facts about yourself

1.  I am a worrier.  I worry about things I cannot control.  I hate this about myself.  For instance, with the new experience of coaching track - I am constantly worried about what the other coaches think of me and my inexperience.  Am I messing up too much?  So much to learn!    

2.  I am taking the plunge and teaching full on regular education High School Math this year.  No longer will I be a Special Educator.  While I'm super excited by this career move, I am a little nervous, as I've never taught an honors level class before!  Again, I am very excited by this new role. 

3.  I've been talking about getting that 26.2 tattoo, but haven't done it yet.  I cannot seem to make up my mind where it's going and when to get it done.  Someone just schedule it for me.  

4.  I now want a nose ring.  I've never been interested in this before, but have been obsessing about it all summer.  Again.  I probably won't do it because I'm chicken and I'm sure I cannot take my kids with me.  

5.   Tonight I went out to dinner with the husband for our 13th wedding anniversary.  I cannot believe we've been married for 13 years!  Wow, we are so old.  

6.   Our son, Tucker, was due on our 2nd wedding anniversary, but came a bit late.  8 days to be exact, via c-section because induction didn't work and I wasn't going home without a baby.  He'll be 11 next Tuesday!  

7.  And my baby, Izzy, is staring kindergarten in the fall.  Oh many time flies by so fast!  


Now I get to nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them and provide them a link to your post.  

Here it goes!  



I don't expect my nominated bloggers to participate.  I just find you to be inspiring!   But if you do participate - tag me!  I'd love to read about your 7 facts!  

Happy Thursday everyone!  


Comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination Jen! I am a big worrier too:/ Wish I was better about that;) I have 2 tattoos and want one removed:0 but if my family approved I would get more:) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! Happy anniversary!!! 13 years is amazing :) We just celebrated our 5th - it's amazing how quickly time flies! Congrats on your new job, that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy these types of posts b/c you can learn more about the blogger behind the blog. I look forward to reading the posts from those nominated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!