The Best Gifts for Your Running Friends

How is it already the week before Thanksgiving?  As crazy as it sounds...we're here and it's time to start shopping if you haven't done so already.  



I could seriously go on and on about the best gifts you can get your running friends - oh wait, I do!  It's what I talk about on my blog!  As you know, I have many favorite companies and I'm excited to share my top 10 gift ideas with you!

Sporting my Spandits, ProCompression, SOS Rehydrate, Gore Jacket and Gloves, and Headsweats cap!

1.  Healthy Human 
Obviously, runners hydrate.  We hydrate all day long.  When we're running, when we're not.  It's what we do.  I always have a water bottle with me and I hate disposable ones.  They are such a waste!  I love to fill up a huge water bottle and drink water throughout the day.   Lately I've been drinking my water from the Healthy Human Water Bottle Stein.  (prices range from $22.99 to $54.99) 



It comes in 4 different sizes and 7 colors and keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. 



I also have the Healthy Human Tumbler! (priced at $29.99)  This 20 oz contain holds 2 k-cups worth of coffee or green tea and guarantees I won't fall asleep in class.   I have definitely ditched my old coffee mug and have moved onto the tumbler.  The only thing that would make it better is a lid.  And guess what?  Healthy Human is now making a lid for it!  Mine hasn't arrived yet, which is completely fine!  When it comes, I'll be a happy girl!   




To complete my Healthy Human line up - I have a set of 4 pints.  (priced at $22.99) The kids (and I) absolutely love these!  The fun print, the cool feeling.  They will actually go to the dishwasher and get one out (after the clean cycle is complete!) rather than pull a glass from the cabinet.   The classic feel of these make them a great gift for anyone!  



And take advantage!  I have a 10% off code that expires at the the end of November!  Use rnwgrl10 at checkout!


2.  Headsweats 
It doesn't matter where your running friend runs (or yourself).  Headsweats has the perfect head gear for you - headbands, visors, caps, beanies and so much more!  I have a huge selection of Headsweats to get me through any treadmill or outdoor - either hot and humid or freezing cold run.  Use RUNNINGWTG for 25% off!  






3.  ProCompression 
Whether you or your running friend likes knee high, calf height, or low socks - ProCompression has the right length for you!  Not to mention the best quality and assortment when it comes to socks.  Honestly, sometimes I'm not sure what to get because the selection is so incredible! 




To make sure you are continuously adding to your ProCompression collection - which is obviously a good thing to do because you want happy legs and feet - sign up for the newsletter so you can get the beginning of the month email with the Sock of the Month with a discount code!  

one can never have too many lows either!
That's right!  ProCompression always has a monthly special..so take advantage and sign up!  

4.  SOS Rehydrate
Did you know that water alone is not enough to provide the necessary electrolytes for endurance sports?  I've tried so many electrolyte products that I confused myself...until I tried SOS Rehydrate.  They come in packets and you can choose the strength you need for your desired activity or outcome.  Before a long run or hard workout, I'll mix three packets with water and drink up!  The sweet/salty flavor is something I crave and the benefits far outweigh other sports drinks.  



SOS is absorbed immediately into your body.  I've definitely noticed on long runs that just a few sips of SOS brings me back. I've also noticed my need for fuel has decreased....while my performance has increased!    SOS has three flavors right now (and hoping to add more soon!) - Berry, Citrus, and Mango.  And if you are feeling creative - mix them up a bit!  I've done a Berry/Citrus combo and loved it!  I'll be running with my SOS this weekend at the Philadelphia Marathon for sure!

5.  Journal Menu
The running enthusiast - whether they are a beginner or advanced runner - loves to track his or her progress!  There are so many ways to track your running - but I love the ease and portability of writing it down in a journal!  The Journal Menu makes beautiful and well organized journals for athletes to track their own progress - with daily entries, goal sheets, PR pages.  You name it!  


The Journal Menu also customizes your journal for you!  



This is the latest one I received when I was at Rise Run Retreat in October!  For 15% off, use RWTG through the end of January 2016.  

6.  iFit
If your running friend loves to track their steps throughout the day and wants a non-running look - the iFit Classic is the best gift for them!  (retails around $199.99)  I've gotten more compliments on the look of this watch than any other watch I've owned!  



It also tracks your steps, calorie intake and sleep.  I love it!!!!  



The iFit vue is a sleek and more sporty option (retailing at $99.99) that will also read your heart rate when you pair your blue tooth heart rate monitor).  I've used this watch more when I run and sync it to the iFit app.  I love the readings I get from the watch and the app and the low profile look.    



7.  Spandits! 
Not a shocker here...I'm a Spandits girl through and through.  I've also sucked my family into my Spandits-loving world!  Spandits is the ONLY apparel company I know that will customize your shorts/capris/skirt or tights for you.  You can have one leg one print and the other leg another print (or solid if you prefer).  If you are taller or short - you can have your length customized for you too!  



There is something for everybody at Spandits - arm sleeves, skull caps, headbands, dresses!  




And the quality outweighs anything I've purchased from other places for sure.  And please use SPANDITSLOVE for 10% off (and say Jen B sent you!) 


8.  Momentum
If your running friend loves jewelry and positive messages - anything from the Momentum Jewelry website will be perfect for your friend (and while you are there, grab something for yourself too!).  I have been loving my foot notes, motivate wraps to evolve wrap - Momentum Jewelry has the perfect gift!  Also - sign up for the Momentum Jewelry's newsletter to get 20% off your purchase (scroll to the bottom of the page)!



9.   ShowerPill
ShowerPill is a life saver!!!  The crazy busy life I have created for myself doesn't give me time to shower between working out and having to be at the next place.  Most of us have crazy lives like that and ShowerPill is the answer to the problem.  Workout - then wipe down with a huge, great smelling cloth that helps you feel refreshed and ready for the next activity - like returning to work, errands, another workout, sleep, who knows!   And use WIPEDOWN for 15% off!



10.  Gore Running 
These past few months, the temps have been dropping but I've been toasty warm in my Gore jacket, skull cap and gloves!  Gore has so many options to choose from for your running friend - super high quality that will protect them from the elements and keep them running all winter long!   Check them out!  



disclosure:  I am an ambassador for several of the companies above only because I absolutely LOVE their products.  I am not being compensated for this post.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!