TV Everywhere!

There was a time in college when I arranged my class schedule around my favorite shows.  Yes I did.  Sadly, working, kids, coaching, and running doesn't really give me the time to schedule my life around TV shows anymore.  Seriously, I can go days even weeks without turning on the TV.   But you better believe it, I always have my laptop near me!  




On the occasional night when I did get to turn on the TV, I would watch the Voice.  You cannot even imagine my excitement when I saw that NBC has launched a new program:  Watch TV Without the TV.   You do not have to schedule your life around your shows.  NBC has made it possible for existing cable subscribers to watch their favorite shows when YOU have time!  

One show I have fallen in love with is the Voice!  There is something about unwinding after a crazy, day with the inspirational stories on the show and of course - music.  I love music!   My favorite aspiring artist has been Braiden Sunshine and I just loved watching his Top 12 performance!




I'm looking forward to catching up on all of the episodes I've missed and staying on top of the Voice with NBC TV Everywhere.

Now it's time to catch up and stay on top of your favorite NBC shows like The Blacklist, Heroes Reborn, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago PD!  













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!