Day 2 of CFC!

Okay, I have to admit, today was a little rough.  I think of myself as a pretty healthy eater.  But I also feel that because I run so much, I can eat whatever I want.  Which means I never turn down cheesecake or burgers because I know I'm going to burn off those calories anyway!  It was hard to not lick the knife as I cut through the cheesecake tonight for dessert.  At least my dessert substitute was delish!  (Thank you, Jill, for brining it over!)

Today's menu:

Breakfast:
Banana
Eggs w/ tomato
Coffee

Snack:
Banana

Lunch:
Spring Rolls w/ peanut butter, cukes, carrotts, sugar snap peas
Green Smoothie

the inside of my spring roll

my spring roll wrapped up - I need to practice!


yum!



Snack:
Watermelon, Honey Dew, Cantaloupe
Sugar Snap Peas

Dinner:
Quinoa with grilled eggplant, red/yellow/orange peppers, summer squash, spinach, and onion (sauted)
Salad with red wine vinegar
Melon

Dessert:
Pureed banana, date, raspberry - frozen
decaf coffee (oops!  probably shouldn't have - but SOOO good)

Water consumption:
120 oz - closer!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!