Day 4 - It's getting easier. I think.




My run this morning sucked.  My legs just didn’t want to move.  What’s going on with me? There were 2 parts of the run that didn’t suck – the weather, and having Izzy and Tucker with me – Izzy in the jogger and Tucker on his bike behind me.   We did get in 3 miles, which was nice.  My goal for the week is low mileage and a lot of resting.  I think I’m heading that way for sure.   


Breakfast:
Oatmeal (cold) with Almond Milk, Chia Seeds, Raw Almonds, Dried Cranberries
Coffee

Run:
2 pieces of gum (again)

Snack:
Plum
Strawberries

Lunch:
Quinoa (w/ garbanzo beans & tuna)

Snack:
Dates
Strawberries

Dinner:
Quinoa (combination of Saturday’s – grilled concoction and today’s lunch)
Fruit Salad
Grilled Zucchini 
Cukes

Snack:
Grilled Mango

Water Consumption:
128 oz  (2 days in a row!!!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!