13.5

You may or may not remember from the beginning of December that I had a friendly little household challenge regarding who could get to 1200 miles 1st between Ward and myself.  I won, obviously. The prize?  Bragging rights.  He so kindly reminded me that he did BQ and should count for more.  Umm....no.  

Anyway, I was checking out my yearly mileage again last week and noticed that I was darn near close to 1300 miles.  1200 was cool, but add on another 100 miles in less than a month and that's awesome!  (for me anyway)  

So, after this mornings run, I logged in my mileage at logyourrun (which is back, thank goodness!) and saw that .......





I only have 13.5 more miles to run in 3 days.  I have this one.  Yes I do.  I'm not very good at logging in my cross training time in but you better believe I am good at logging in the running!  


I can't believe it's Wednesday already.  Why does vacation week have to fly by so fast?  I think I need at least 2 more weeks to recharge before heading back to school.  


Comments

  1. wow! that's a lot of miles! I don't know what my yearly total is because I didn't start keeping track until sometime in June or July. I might shoot for 1000 miles for 2012. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with all the miles! I'm not sure how many miles I've run this year, my husband and I started running in April and used the couch-to-5k program. I started using dailymile a few months ago, so that total is way off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have totally got this! Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so impressive! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's freaking awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can also log your miles on Daily Mile. Congrats on winning. www.dashingdiva.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog... great job getting the miles in! I need to tally mine up, too... I was doing great the first half of the year, and then dealt with an injury a few months this summer/fall so I'm not sure what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to hearing how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congratulations on the mileage! That's great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway