I Wish You A Merry Christmas

I participated in Kim at (Just) Trying is for Little Girls' Christmas Card exchange this year.  




I had a fabulous time getting cards in the mail from these wonderful blogging ladies!  And I've found a few new blogs to follow.  Double bonus!




sweet sticker!!!




Right now I'm waiting for Tucker to fall asleep so I can sneak upstairs and haul out the gifts.  I am one tired momma right now.  Come on, kiddo!  Fall asleep.  


Tomorrow I've got to get my run on - for Stephanie's Home For the Holidays Virtual 10k and Daily Vitamin F's Virtual 5K.  

Merry Christmas to all of you out there and to your families!  


Comments

  1. I'm also blog surfing waiting for the little buggers to fall asleep. Stockings still need to be stuffed and no gifts that are to them from Mom/Dad or Santa are out yet. Should really have gotten them to bed earlier! Merry Christmas! Next year I'll definitely have to do that card exchange. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some cute cards in the exchange! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey-there's my card! Fun post. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved getting all of the cards. Thanks so much for your card. I will be doing this again. Makes me want to meet all of these amazing running moms. Someday it would be cool to have a huge running mom meet-up.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway