HBBC Recap

I can't believe we're into week #6 already of the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge. 
I've been keeping track of my points on the sidebar, but here's the detailed scoop:



Week #5:

12/17 - 
3 1/2 mile run + 7 servings of fruit & veggies + 40 minutes of Jillian Michaels = 8.5 points

12/18 - 
10 mile run + 7 servings of fruit & veggies + 60 minutes of Jillian Michaels  = 17 points (huge point day!!!) 

12/19 - 
60 minutes yoga + 7 servings of fruit & veggies + 40 minutes of Jillian = 8 points 

12/20 - 
4 mile run + 7 servings of fruit & veggies + 40 minutes of Jillian = 9 points

12/21 - 
7 servings of fruit & veggies + 60 minutes of Jillian = 7 points

12/22 - 
5 1/2 mile run + 7 servings of fruit & veggies = 6.5 points 

12/23 - 
5 mile run + 20 minutes of Jillian + 7 servings of fruit & veggies = 8 points

My weekly total = 64 points.  My highest point earnings to date.  


Now I need to get myself dressed and ready to head out for a run.  Yesterday was a rest day and I'm feeling quite restless.  



Comments

  1. I have been keeping track in my log book, but terrible at actually posting my points on the spread sheet. ugh. I keep forgetting my log book when I come to work and my computer at home sucks. I've had more rest days this week than I like so my points stink but it's xmas week! I won't beat myself up too much... Good job with your points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job this past week! You did a lot of Jillian Michaels, I've been doing it too but not everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHEW, I need to shake my toshie reading your schedule, 10 miles AND Jillian Michaels ... nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. Just realized I never posted last week's points to the spreadsheet (I usually do it on Sunday). Great work! I know the HBBC has helped me stay at least slightly more focused on healthy(er) eating and more (if only a little bit) exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway