Where Am I Today?

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've all had a great weekend so far and if you are lucky enough to have tomorrow off, I sure hope you enjoy your bonus day off. I know I will. I'll be taking the entire family down to Boston so they can cheer me on in my first Tufts 10K. If you missed it, I was featured on the Reebok Women facebook page on Thursday.  I am beyond excited for tomorrow's race and the opportunity to be part of Team Reebok.  



I cannot wait to come home and share pictures and stories about our trip to Boston and the race.  In the meantime, I'll leave you with my mojo story featured on my fellow Mainer, Louise's blog Weez Runs:  Runners Ramblings.  I hope to meet her in person someday as she is one inspirational lady.    Thank you, Louise for featuring me today.


Comments

  1. You are very welcome Jen... good luck in the Tufts race! You will ROCK it as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome time at the 10k!! We'll miss you in the menu planning link up, hope to catch you next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your 10k - what a cool opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing opportunity! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!