#TulipTunesday




ProFlowers reached out to me asking me for ideas to get me moving this spring.  I for one like a peppy and new playlist to get the heart pumping as I take on my new plan.  

On Tuesdays, I'll share with you a playlist or a few songs that I'm enjoying while getting my sweat on.  

Here's today's #TulipTunesday playlist.  

Mmm Yeah, Austin Mahone featuring Pitbull



Work B**ch, Britney Spears 



I See You Baby, Groove Armanda & Fatboy Slim


Love Don't Die, The Fray


Can't Hold Us, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis


Want to join the fun?  Do you have a new playlist or new favorite song to share? 

 Link up below to share in the comments!  I'm always looking for new, fresh songs and love to hear what others are listening to!






Comments

  1. Fun! I love to hear songs that pump people up:) Always looking for something new to add to my playlist:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything Pit Bull!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transitional ObjectsMay 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

    Brilliant! To my training playlist, I just added M.I.A.'s "Bad Girls," Patrick Sweaney's "Them Shoes," and Arcade Fire's "Reflektor." And, due to regular Zumba classes, I freaking love Pit Bull too. So, thanks for helping me feel less closeted about the whole thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krysten @DarwinianFailMay 14, 2014 at 8:45 AM

    I love getting new music ideas!! This is perfect for my training load! My running/training-self is a booty popping, diva, rockstar - totally unlike my boring vanilla self haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!