3 Easy Workouts to do with your Kids and Bosu

I received the BOSU and BOSU Sport products to review via my association with Fit Approach. All opinions are, as always, my own!

Izzy and I love working out together! It's kind of what we do after school each day.  She comes home...we take Tucker to soccer, I run, then we do a workout.  It doesn't have to be a long workout - but it's time together doing something we love!  

The FitFamily BOSUstrong challenge gave us a new challenge - trying new things with the BOSU!

SKIING

I'm not a skier.... never even tried it.  Perhaps this is the year?  I don't have an interest in trying it...but I do live in Maine and I kinda feel like I need to at least try it?   Or not.

But, in the meantime, Izzy and I will stick to "skiing" with our BOSUs.  This workout gets the heart up and works those legs!  And is sure to bring lots of laughs.  





The INCHWORM!
This workout is so much fun!!!!  "worm" your way out to a plank.... then "worm" your way back in with your butt in the air.  It's that easy!   You are working your core and arms.  A win-win!  




A photo posted by Jen Boudreau (@runningwtg) on

PLANKING
And finally, you cannot forgot planks!  They work it all.  We were signing some songs while we planked.... which I think makes it 10x harder!





If you purchase a BOSU Sport, you can get the BOSU Sport-Kids DVD for Free with the code BOSUSWEATPINK15 code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!