What I'm Eating - Balsamic Bean Salad

As I was prepping for Tucker's birthday party cookout, you know, burgers, hot dogs, chips - mostly processed foods and stuff I'm not eating, I realized I hadn't made anything for myself (or sister-in-law) to eat at the party.  I didn't feel like going back to the grocery store so whatever I was making had to be from items I had on-hand - and then THIS happened.  Absolutely delicious!  



It's so much of a hit, it's been requested that I make it for other get togethers.  It's incredibly light and easy to make and you can add in whatever veggies you choose.  


- 1 can of drained/rinsed garbanzo beans
- 1 can of drained/rinsed black beans
- peppers (any color) - diced (I have purple in this picture)
- tomatoes (any size/color) - diced, halved, you choose
- 6 Tbsp of Balsamic dressing (I chose Lucini Tuscan Balsamic & Extra Virgin once and Newman's Balsamic Dressing the other time - but you can use whatever kind you enjoy most)

Toss all ingredients in a bowl an serve!


Comments

  1. Yum - love the simplicity of this but the full flavors too. Perfect for an easy summer meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie @ couchtoironwomanAugust 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM

    That looks delicious! Very easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway