What's Colorful & Fun? #ColorMeRad5k Of Course!


I know, I know!  I'm not supposed to be running.  But you cannot tell me that the
doesn't look like a blast!   Even if I walk it.  I am planning on doing this with my kids.  And if the prognosis of the knee is worse than I'm hoping (fingers still crossed!), then either I'll walk it or I'll transfer my registration to my husband.  That is one thing I LOVE about this race.  You can transfer your registration to anyone anytime - even up to packet pickup.  AWESOME!  Oh and kids under 7 are FREE!  



What is a Color Me Rad 5k?  
It's an untimed fun run (or walk) where you start out in a white shirt and you get completely coated by Color Bombs of blue, green, pink, purple, and yellow until your entire body looks tie-dyed.  Each section you run though will add a new color to your look and when you cross the finish line, you'll get a final blast of all colors.

I was a little worried about looking a little tie-dyed when I head back a few days later, so I checked out what the "color" is made of.  It's a non-toxic, non-rash-inducing, colored corn-starch and it comes out with soap and water.  It may take a few tries - especially those with light color hair!

The Brunswick race is just about sold out, but if you would like to register for that one and join my team (please!!!)  or register for any race (see below) - just use the code "radfun" for 20% until tomorrow night - August 2nd at midnight!  Hurry!

Check out the FAQ page for more information and be sure to check them out at the links below!



Disclaimer:  I am working with ColorMeRad5k in promoting the race through affiliations with FitApporach.  I did receive an entry to a race for this blog post.  As always, all opinions on my blog are 100% my own.

Comments

  1. Woo Hoo!! I'm running in the 9 am wave:) This should be a LOT of fun!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers & Toes Crossed that I can do it!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be fun to do with the kids and looks like they are coming here, hmm I will have to see about that. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you and the kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you are able to run it:) So cool you can transfer your registration! I don't know why other races are so uptight about it:/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway