Chickbands Winners

Good morning!  Day 2 of the meds and I'm on the mend. Thank you all for the kind words and support.  Forced rest isn't fun but it is so necessary.  


Okay, onto more exciting news:  Chickband Winners!


Winner #1 is Bernadette! Congratulations!

Winner #2 is Sarah, who blogs over at Sweet and Savory by Sarah.  She two adorable daughters, runs, and is an incredible cook.  

Winner #3 is Jen C, another Maine Momma who is an outstanding triathlete, has dropped a ton of weight and has a sweet little girl, Lola, who has a lot of spunk!  Jen blogs over at Miles Muscles and Mommyhood.  

Congratulations again, ladies.  If you could drop me an email (within 48 hours), with your headband choice and mailing address at runningwiththegirls AT gmail DOT com., that would be fabulous!  I can the ever-so-awesome Kara and email with your information.  

Thank you all for entering. There was an incredible turnout.  I cannot think of a better way to celebrate my 1st blogiversary.  Hoping for many more to come.  




Comments

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!