Best Body Bootcamp Week #1

Monday was the kick off for Tina Reale's Best Body Bootcamp.  Honestly, I was a little nervous about how it would actually impact my running.   I'm in the midst of base building and getting ready to begin marathon training - so my time is already pretty packed.



As it turns out, Tina's circuit's are very time friendly.

Before I started, I needed to do my initial fitness test:
Wall sit:  1:07
Push-ups:  16  (what I could complete in 1 minute)
Plank:  0:57
Burpees:  17 (what I could complete in 1 minute)
Cardio:  1 mile in 7:50 on the treadmill

I see room for LOTS of improvement here.  This is an 8 week bootcamp with a fitness test at week 4 and at week 8.  I cannot wait to see how things improve!

after 6 miles with the guys yesterday morning


Here's my week:  
Monday - workout A, full body circuit, 3 rounds (45 minutes) +10 minutes on bike
Tuesday - 7 miles, treadmill
Wednesday - workout B, core circuit, 3 rounds (30 minutes) + 10.2 miles on bike
Thursday - 5 miles, treadmill
Friday - workout C, full body circuit, 3 rounds (30 minutes) +10 minutes on bike
Saturday - 6.1 miles (outside) with the husband and the "guys"
Sunday - 11.02 miles (outside) with "the girls"

after 11 miles this morning with the girls!


Looking forward to what week 2 brings me!  My mileage is also increasing for marathon training.  I know I can do this.




Comments

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway