Drop The Pounds Challenge


Since marathon training has ended, I know I've put on a few pounds.  I also definitely indulged in some rather tasty holiday treats and meals over the past month.  In order to lose a few pounds, I thought it would fun to start a challenge where we can encourage each other in the weight loss and make money doing it!  Yes, that's right - MAKE MONEY losing weight.  Now that I have your attention......


Introducing - my Drop the Pounds Challenge.  





Here are the details

- The challenge begins 1/7 (weigh in 1/5-6) and ends 2/3 (final weigh in 2/4) - that 4 weeks!   

- Visit The Running With The Girls - Drop the Pounds Challenge to sign up, pay the $10 fee into the pot.  At the end of the 4 week challenge, everyone who loses their 4% wins and then the winners split the pot.  

- In that 4 weeks, you have to lose 4% of your weight (for example, if you weigh 180 lbs, it would be your goal to lose 7.2 pounds in that 4 week period).  



Weigh In




Play 


Weigh Out



You WON!




For more information visit DietBet here to check it out.  

I know you want to join in on the weight loss challenge.  Please share this challenge with your family, friends, post it on your blog!  It's going to be fun encouraging each other along the way!  

Sign up here.  



Comments

  1. I totally need to sign up.....i called colin into the bathroom while I was bathing after my trace today to show him how much I've let myself go ;) lol im on my phone so I'll sign up tomorrow :) great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to sign up.....i called colin into the bathroom while I was bathing after my trace today to show him how much I've let myself go ;) lol im on my phone so I'll sign up tomorrow :) great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great challenge to get people motivated at the beginning of the year to be more active!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway