How Do Your Vitamins Measure Up?

I was recently contacted by the folks at FitKit to review a line of their vitamin packages.   I was intrigued by their product because I do believe taking supplements is beneficial for me and being the healthiest I can be.

When I accepted the review, I was directed to go to the FitKit site to complete the quiz - which is an interactive quiz that focuses on your fitness levels, nutrition levels and lifestyle.

Some of the questions are like this - 






After I completed my simple, 17 question quiz -
 I was given results.  



And a the reasons why!  



I must admit, I do like it when a company takes into account current fitness and nutrition levels and personalizes a vitamin supplement for you AND tells you why.  That's excellent customer service.

My FitKit arrived in no time and I started taking it immediately.  I have to admit, I have been feeling pretty good since I started taking it.  I feel like my energy levels are higher and I'm able to complete my workouts.  Teaching, running, and being a full time mommy and wife takes a lot of a person.  You know it.  I'll take any help I can get.   FitKit helped me for sure.

I received the Runners Kit.


Another great aspect about the FitKit is that it automatically gets shipped to you monthly.  You don't even have to think about it.  Just go to your mailbox and open up the box.  No having to remember to pick it up at the drug store or grocery store.  If you are like me, even if I have it written on a list, doesn't guarantee that I'll remember it.  Lightbulbs have been on the list for the past week and I keep forgetting them.  Soon we'll be eating by candlelight.  






A little bit about the medical experts behind FitKit.

FitKit is backed by two doctors - Dr. Nick Bitz and Dr. Robin Bernhoft.  Both physically active doctors who have worked hard to deliver nutritional expertise to many patients.  I know I find taking medical advice from an active doctor makes much more sense than taking advice from one who doesn't appear to take care of themselves.

source



Do you take a vitamin supplement?  Are you interested in seeing what FitKit has to recommend for you?  Head over to their site and take the quiz.  It will only take a few minutes.  There's even a pretty nice offer to try out their product.  


Disclaimer:  I was sent the Runners Kit free to review.  I was not obligated to give a review or a positive review.  All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.  








Comments

  1. This is pretty cool. I like that it takes the confusion out of trying to figure out what kind of supplements to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I need to check out the quiz. It might help me out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this!! I took the quiz...my BMI is titled LOTS TO LOVE!!! Thanks! I do need something that automatically sends it to me though! One less thing I have to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take a daily Flintstone vitamin with iron. That is what gastric bypass people were told to take when I worked in the hospital and I figure if they are recommending that for people with absorption issues...good enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting. I need to start taking my vitamins again, I was a Flintstone vitamin person and then gummy vitamins. I need them again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take a multi and Vitamin D since I am always low (that's Seattle for you, no sunshine). Since I started taking them, I get sick way less often!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

Spandits Review & Giveaway

ArmPocket Review + Giveaway