Fun Friday - Would You Rather Running Survey

Heather from Where's the Beach posted this today and I thought it would be fun!  So, here are my answers to Would You Rather ...

1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?
Having run in both, and being that we're in the middle of yet another snowstorm with negative temps and my longing for warmer temperatures - I'm going to say thunderstorm.  I have run in both.  But I do enjoy running in the rain far more than snowstorms.  Especially those snowstorms when you get ice pellets in the eyes.  



2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your mouth?
I had to stop and think about this one.  I do both.  


3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches? 
Oh squats.  I'm on a leg kick right now.  But I will do the 100 crunches later today because that area needs a lot of help.

4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your favorite entree?
Oh for sure - an extra serving of my favorite entree.  Especially pizza.  Yum!




5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
This really depends.  For instance.  Today.  I don't own a treadmill.  But we're in the middle of that darn snowstorm.  If the roads are still looking questionable later and they probably will be (and school was cancelled) - I will probably put on my snowshoes and run around my own property.  I just hope the temps get above freezing at some point!  Plus, it's far easier and safer for me to let that kids hang out inside while I run around like a weirdo outside.  BUT I have been known to spend 1-2 hours on a treadmill and it wasn't all that bad.  

And since I live in the country...I don't have a street block.  However, I have been known to run back and forth in front of my house numerous times!

6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch?
Oh a headache for sure.  Usually the run clears my headache anyway.  The side stitch usually just feels bad for me.

7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off?
Rest day on a work day for sure!  Days off have so much more time and usually flexibility so I can get in my workout.

8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer?
Volunteer for sure.  Directing a race is quite intimidating to me!

9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] or running shoes?
Silly question.  SHOES!



10. Would you rather run in a relay or do the run portion of a distance triathlon?
Relay - hands down!  I have another relay coming up.  I'm so excited!


Now your turn!!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!