My *NEW* Green Smoothies

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Did you happen to see my post yesterday?  Starting off my day with a green smoothie is at the top of my list.   



But I have found that with Organic Matcha, my smoothies have GREEN elements, but don't always turn out GREEN.  




Have you heard of Matcha before?  I had never heard of it prior to receiving it to review, but after trying it out for the past month, I can tell you it's a must have to add into my smoothies now.  


Some of the benefits of Organic Matcha - 
- all day energy
- boosts metabolism
- increases focus
- improve skin health
- 137 times more antioxidants than brewed green tea

A 4 oz bag costs $25 on Amazon and in a month's time of making smoothies in the morning, I've only gone through 1/4 of the bag.  Now that's a bargain!  

Two of my favorite Organic Match Smoothie recipes are.... Pumpkin Matcha and Berry Matcha.  

Pumpkin Matcha Smoothie
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 Tbs of Organic Matcha
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana 
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree 





Berry Matcha Smoothie
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 Tbs Organic Matcha
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 handful of frozen berry mix 


What do you like to add to your smoothies?  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Just added this to my shopping cart :) Will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!