I'm IN! Are YOU? #FFBURPEE

I'm a little late to the party - but I am officially IN!  




FitFluential and  Under Armour have teamed up with the 1,000 Burpee Challenge.  The goal?  Complete 1,000 burpees by February 28th...... MY 37th birthday!   Which means 34 burpees a day.  I can do that!  

Today was a scheduled rest day....but that doesn't mean I can't do burpees - so I busted them out.   In my cords and Bobs by Skechers.   Proof you can do burpees in just about any outfit anytime of the day!  No excuses!  





And when Ward asked me what I was doing, I told him about the challenge.  Of course he had to step it up a level and tell me I should do 37 a day because it ends on my 37th birthday.  Okay.  Game on!  

I'm going to track my count using FitSnap and post on Instagram.  I love FitSnap - but there isn't a category for burpees so I chose Strength Training - close enough..... and I'll track my burpees under the duration.  Check it out....I have 37 already.  

Are you doing the #FFBURPEE challenge?  



Comments

  1. I decided I was in yesterday too, I kind of love burpees anyway. Great job getting yours in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krysten @DarwinianFailJanuary 30, 2014 at 7:44 AM

    I kind of hate burpees... but I am in! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for using FitSnap, we love seeing your pics on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!