Product Review: Toilet Tree Rechargeable Toothbrush



You may be thinking, what in the world is a running blogger reviewing a toothbrush?  Well, first, let me tell you, I really like to emphasize overall health here on my blog.  Not just running, not just eating healthy, but overall health.  Keeping your teeth and gums clean and healthy is so important!  And second, this isn't just any toothbrush.  The Toilet Tree Rechargeable Toothbrush is a very high quality toothbrush that is far better than any other battery operated toothbrush I've tried before.  




My thoughts.  
My teeth feel super clean.  You know that really clean feeling you get after leaving the dentist's office after a cleaning?  Yep.  I get that feeling every single day now.   

The battery lasts an incredibly long time.  I don't know how long it lasts, yet.  But I'll tell you it's longer than 3 weeks.  When my new toothbrush came, I followed the directions and plugged it in for 24 hours.  After that, I unplugged it - mostly because I needed the outlet for my hair dryer.  But then I left it unplugged.  And now it's been over 3 weeks and my toothbrush is still going strong!  

Toilet Tree's Rechargeable Toothbrush normally retails for $79.95.  However, right now it's on sale for $49.95 and is available in black or white.  

Some rather great features about Toilet Tree's Rechargeable Toothbrush:
- 8,800 oscillations/minute 
- ergonomic handle
- illuminated display
- dual cleaning
- natural whitening
- ultimate plaque removal
- gentle on teeth and gums
- helps to keep your gums healthy 

My rechargeable toothbrush also came with a travel size sonic toothbrush.  


Which I haven't used yet.  But I now have a great toothbrush for when we travel.  First trip will be the Boston Marathon next month.  Of course, I am going as a spectator/supportive wife.  I will run that marathon someday.  

You can check out what this great toothbrush and the other Toilet Tree products available on their websitetwitter, Facebook, pinterest, and instagram





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!