Easy Peasy Tuna Burgers

I was looking for something easy to make for lunch on Sunday.  I reached for the canned tuna and was getting ready to make some quick tuna melts, but then had a brainstorm - Tuna Burgers.

Instead of checking out recipes on pinterest, like I normally do, I took matters into my own hands and chanced it.   

Easy Peasy Tuna Burgers
- 2 cans drained tuna 
- handful of panko 
- 2 eggs

there really are 2 eggs in there, I think the other one is under the panko


1.  mix ingredients in bowl
2.  form patties
3.  add oil to pan - I used the panini grill and preheat
4.  add patties, cook approx 5 minutes per side
5.  eat! with or without bread, with your favorite toppings, etc.  
     I actually chose to put them on some bulkie rolls, add a little mayo, swiss cheese, and greens.  

my panini grill has been perfect for whipping up burgers and such

Ward raved about these.  
And Izzy at the entire burger.  Now that never happens.
I am going to have to make these again, soon!  



So easy, you have got to do this!  If you do and you try something different - like adding some fun spices and what-not, please come back here and share!   Now that I have a "base" - which was incredibly easy, I am going to have to put some creative twists on it!


Comments

  1. we love these too.
    I started eating them when I was competing and finally dragged the husband in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading this thinking, :I am not a fan of tuna burgers" then I realized I have never even had one so how would I know. I do like tuna, so I am book marking this and going to try it today.. if I figure out what panko is..that God for Google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tuna burgers! Will have to try this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make salmon patties using basically this same recipe. Never thought to try it with tuna...until now! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I liked tuna then I'm sure these would be great :) I'm actually a horrible Mainer (and daughter of a lobsterman) and I don't eat any seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I am going to add this to our rotation asap!! Probably will add some spices to the mix too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look delish and so easy too! I need to make them on girls' night as hubby is a canned tunaphobe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never had tuna burgers but this looks easy and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious! I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!