This Is What Tough Looks Like

When Tough Chik sent out the email last fall, I knew I had to join Team Tough Chik.   I am now part of a fabulous family of Tough Chiks all around the world.




We had an incredible stretch of weather last week, so I had to get the singlet on and strike a pose. 
Here I am.  Tough Chik, ready to take on whatever comes my way.   

What makes me a Tough Chik?  
- Family always comes first (priorities people!)
- Weather doesn't take me away from my running
- I am not going to let the end-of-year school stresses get to me
- Hills do not scare me
- I am looking forward to warmer weather so I can take Izzy with me in the jogger while I race Tucker on his bike
- I thrive on challenging myself in running longer, faster, trying new workouts


Please head over to the Tough Chik blog to read about my fellow Toughies.  If you are interested in joining this group of fabulous ladies, sign up here.  Membership will open again this May. 

Comments

  1. I love that picture of you! You do look like a Tough Chik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it was 80 degrees that day - now we're back to 30s and 40s. I hope it warms up so I can wear it next weekend for my 1/2!!!

      Delete
  2. Great picture!! You certainly do look tough!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy - thank yoU! I am love with the shirt. I think I should wear it to school. Don't you think?

      Delete
  3. You look great in your Touch Chik gear! I'm excited to break mine in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness check out your guns, you look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I think the shirt has a lot to do with it! :)

      Delete
  5. You are one Tough Chik! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let's see if more cross fit workouts make for even better arms!

      Delete
  6. That's cool, congrats on being a tough chik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice muscles!! You could probably start selling tickets to the gun show! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be fabulous, Janine! Looking forward to seeing you wearing some Tough Chik racing gear soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture of you! I want guns like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!