Aspaeris Review


I recently had the opportunity to review some compression shorts from Aspaeris.  When I opened up the package and looked at them, I thought “now way am I going to fit into these!”  I was wrong.  They are true compression gear for sure.  They go on a bit snug, but the fit didn’t restrict my movement at all. 





I have been wearing these for a few months now and I am in love.  They are my go-to wear after a long run or anytime I’m feeling sore or tight in my hips, glutes, or quads.   Sometimes I put them on under my jeans or sweats before heading out to do some shopping.  Actually, today, I wore them under my khakis at school.  I’ve even slept in them.  They are that comfortable.  

What makes these shorts so special? 
First and foremost, they are made especially for women.  That statement in itself makes them well worth it to try out.  Aspaeris Pivot shorts are made from of seamless, wicking nylon/spandex that compress around tired muscles to help them feel fresh while remaining comfortable. 





This is a picture of the under layer of the shorts.   Aspaeris has dual-sensory compression bands that are designed to guide muscles into proper position. 



Right now, Aspaeris has a kick-butt deal going on.  These shorts regularly retail for $60, but for a limited time (until 1/31) you can enter the code “cooleronline” when you visit  to get 50% off!  


For more information on these incredible shorts, like their facebook page here (and tell them Jen from Running With the Girls sent you) and/ follow them on twitter here









Comments

  1. I love mine! I have the black and just ordered the red with the 50 percent off code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be buying me a pair of these I think. I also told my friend N and she is buying them too. Just in time for March's race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to try mine out. It was too hot for compression gear today and I only did a short 2 mile run.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment and I will respond!

Popular posts from this blog

The (Wright) Right Socks for ME! + Giveaway

I GLOW + giveaway

Tommie Rocks + Giveaway!